With budget and staff cutbacks, today’s healthcare engineer is faced with greater challenges to keep his department operating at optimum and, at the same time, implement improvements with fewer available resources. We feel our job is to take ownership of the water treatment program and the results achieved to allow the healthcare engineer to focus on patient expectations, comfort, and safety.
Since our inception in 1970, Aqua Laboratories has focused on helping our healthcare clients:
- Reach their total energy and water conservation goals
- Maximize the service life of boiler and cooling equipment
- Protect patients and staff
Other value-added features of Aqua Laboratories treatment programs include:
- Regulatory compliance with CDC, EPA, OSHA and Joint Commission
- Legionella monitoring and remediation for potable/cooling systems
- Operator training
- Return on investment opportunities (ROI)
- Reduced carbon footprint
We assist with compliance to the Joint Commission 2014 (New Standard EC.02.05.01 EP14). Revisions to The Joint Commission 2014 (New Standard EC.02.05.01 EP14) includes a direct impact for “The hospital minimizes pathologic biologic agents in cooling towers, domestic hot- and cold-water systems, and other aerosolizing water systems.”
For additional information or to schedule a complimentary water treatment program evaluation, click email@example.com. For a live chat with a customer service representative, call (978) 388-3989.